PROGRAM SPONSORSHIP | SUSTAINING SPONSORSHIP | QUESTIONS?
| © Dirk Wyse Photography
WHY PARTNER WITH AIASF?
As our industry changes and continues to grow, relationships are increasingly important to every organization's resiliency and prosperity. AIASF sponsorship aims to develop and support strategic relationships between our community and sponsors. Sponsors have exclusive opportunities to reach and be recognized as leaders in the industry by architects in San Francisco and Marin Counties. Take advantage of these opportunities and demonstrate commitment to a high quality built environment by becoming a sponsor today.
2020 Sponsorship Opportunities
Each year, AIASF and the Center for Architecture + Design produce a diverse calendar of educational programs and networking events which offer unique opportunities to promote your business directly to the local architectural community, allied professionals, and design enthusiasts across the Bay Area.
Demonstrate your leadership in the areas that matter to your business, and position your company as a thought-leader and source of trusted information. Sponsorship is a great opportunity to differentiate your company from competition with people who are active and successful in the built community.
Being a Sponsor is a cost-effective way to gain access to the community and AIASF members and develop key relationships to help your company maximize its potential.
- Exposure to an interested, relevant and influential audience
- Opportunities to build your client base through unparalleled networking opportunities
- Corporate enhancement and brand recognition through the support of a non-profit organization dedicated to the architecture and design profession
- Promotion of your company’s products and/or services
- Greater visibility and a way to differentiate your firm
Kendra Lee Adams
Sponsorship + Partnership Manager