Two Complete Days of High Impact Training in A/E/C Project Management
DRIVE YOUR SUCCESS
In this information-packed, two-day seminar, learn the proven techniques and strategies of today’s most successful project managers:
- Improve your personal project management skills and success.
- Strengthen your technical skills in negotiation, budgeting, scheduling, and risk management assessment.
- Refine your "people skills," including marketing, communications, and leadership.
BOOST YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
Get the practical information you need to immediately improve the projects you work on every day.
Gain invaluable, first-hand knowledge about:
- Gaining a competitive edge over your colleagues by improving the effectiveness of your day through better time management.
- Squeezing more profit out of your projects through change management.
- Dealing with unusual project management issues, resulting from alternative project methods like IPD, Design-Build, and P3.
- Building an integrated schedule to help keep everyone focused on project success.
- Using new ways with social media to better communicate with your project team and clients.
- Understanding your project team's "social styles" to improve your ability to interact effectively and improve team performance.
- Identifying the top four non-technical project risk drivers and what PMs can do to manage them.
- Getting feedback on your performance so you can grow your responsibilities in the firm and transition into the role of Principal.
- Thursday, March 28: 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Friday, March 29: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
VIEW THE FULL BROCHURE HERE
About the Speaker
Bill has been involved with the A/E/C Industry for more than 14 years. In addition to being a trainer with PSMJ Resources, Inc., he has served as a senior leader in two international A/E companies providing consultancy, design, engineering and management services in the fields of Infrastructure, Water, Environment, and Buildings.
Pricing + Registration
REGISTRATION INCLUDES: Attendance | Complete instructions | Workbook | Reference materials | Continental breakfast | Lunch and breaks
EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 6, 2019
- $1,595.00 per person for AIA San Francisco members
- $1,695.00 per person for non-members
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MARCH 27, 2019
- $1,695.00 per person for AIA San Francisco members
- $1,795.00 per person for non-members
First-time registrants: everyone is welcome to attend our programs. You do not need to be an AIA member to register, but you will need to create an account on the aiasf.org website to sign up for all AIASF events. After creating+logging into your account, complete your event registration by clicking the "Register" button at the top of this page.
If you have any difficulties creating a profile on the AIASF website, logging in, or registering for an event, please contact the AIASF reception at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Registration for AIA San Francisco and Center for Architecture + Design events constitutes your agreement to the use of you and your guest(s) image or voice in event-related digital and print reproductions (photo/video/etc). If you do NOT agree, email email@example.com.