AIASF’s ARE Pact program offers the perfect incentive to get licensed: take all exams required by NCARB for licensure within 12 months and you will receive a full refund of your $1,000 enrollment fee. Enrollment in the program includes a peer study group assigned by AIASF, a team leader and mentor assigned to your group, free admission to monthly study sessions, and much more to assist you in your attempt to successfully pass all the required exams.
Registration for the 2017 ARE Pact is now open.
The kickoff meeting for the 2017 ARE Pact program will be held at AIASF on Monday, April 17. If you have registered as a Pact member or are interested in learning more about the program, please RSVP online here. Class dates and times will be announced soon.
- You must have permission to test from NCARB and the California Architects Board before registering for the ARE Pact.
- The completion date for the 2017 ARE Pact is March 31, 2018. All exams must be taken by this date. You are only required to TAKE (not pass) all exams required by NCARB for licensing in the 12-month period in order to be reimbursed for your enrollment fee.
- Individuals who have taken past ARE exams may still register for the ARE Pact.
- Please fill out the Eventbrite form completely. You will be assigned a study group based on your answers to the questions in the form. You can request to be assigned to a group with friends or coworkers.
- The enrollment fee is $1,000. Checks are the only accepted form of payment and must be postmarked no later than Thursday, April 13, 2017. Checks can be made payable to AIA San Francisco and mailed to:
ARE Pact Program Coordinator
AIA San Francisco, 130 Sutter Street, 6th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94104