SOLD OUT: 750 Second Street Residences Tour (2 HSWs/IDP)
- 750 Second Street Residences
750 Second Street
San Francisco, CA
View on Google Maps
- Next Steps
- Register Here
SOLD OUT! You may add yourself to the waitlist by clicking Register Here.
The primary design objective of this brand new condominium project was to create a sophisticated collection of contemporary urban residences which recalls and enhances the surrounding South End Historic District. This was achieved by borrowing and re-interpreting the materials and details which give the area its distinctive identity. The designers made the most of a tightly constrained site, maximizing natural light, and carefully framing views of the AT&T Park, the Bay, and the city skyline. Sustainability is considered in every aspect of the project designed to achieve LEED Gold.
Tour led by Bob Baum (Principal in Charge, Gould Evans) and Aaron Thornton (Project Designer, Gould Evans).
- Discover how a contemporary residential in-fill project on a tight 0.14-acre lot was designed to blend imaginatively into the bustling South End Historic District.
- Learn how an array of innovative sustainability features, including an infiltration planter on the 2nd floor terrace, are integrated to support this LEED Gold-targeted condominium project.
- Explore how a sophisticated rain-screen can also result in an innovative contextual solution.
- See how stacked parking and use of shared scooters facilitate mobility and maximize use of a small garage space.
Earn IDP Experience Hours
If you are an IDP candidate, you can earn up to 40 supplemental experience hours toward Construction Phase: Observation by attending an AIASF tour. The project architect can sign off on your hours. Please email Michelle Railsback with any questions.