Lionakis is a multi-disciplined design firm – architecture, engineering, planning, interiors, graphics, and sustainability - that is focused on delivering high-quality and inspirational projects in several core markets, including Civic, Commercial, Education, and Healthcare. Founded in 1909, Lionakis is a firm built on the values of relationships, performance, and design. Our continuous commitment to these ideals has led us to be nationally ranked in both Engineering News-Record’s Top Design Firms and Top Green Design Firms publications. We are also nationally recognized as one of the 2013 Best Firms to Work For in both Architecture and Multi-Discipline Firm categories by Zweigwhite. Most recently, we were the honored recipient of the 2014 AIA California Council Firm Mentorship Award.
• Relationships—Over 80% of our projects come from repeat clients. We believe they are a testament to our success.
• Performance—Lionakis is ranked in the top 30 of California’s leading architectural firms.
• Design—We bring our clients’ visions to reality through creativity, technology, and sustainable design solutions. At the heart of our solutions is a passion for designs that work.
More good reasons to join us:
• We provide eligible employees with a competitive benefits package. • Lionakis promotes employee development at all levels by emphasizing mentoring and formal training. • Our Emerging Professionals (EP) Program was designed to provide employees seeking professional licensure with the necessary knowledge, tools, and support to achieve their goals. • The Lionakis Foundation is an employee-driven, charitable-giving program that provides a voice for our employees in our corporate giving, promoting volunteerism and personal giving through our matching funds program, and working to build better communities through our collective efforts. • We also have fun promoting employee health and wellness through Wellness at Lionakis. We encourage healthy lifestyle choices by sharing and facilitating health-related initiatives, hosting professional guest speakers and events, supporting pertinent community activities, and providing informational materials and resources. • Our San Francisco office is one block from the Montgomery Street BART Station and is within walking distance to several Muni bus and rail lines. We are also within walking distance to many local restaurants and retail shops, as well as Chinatown and Union Square Districts.
- Year Established
- Nature of Business
- Office Type
- Branch office
- Total: 210
- Type of Work
- Civic (library/courthouse)
- Educational facilities
- Interior Architecture
- Work Locations
- San Francisco
- Other California
- Other US
- Firm Principals
- Megan Ackerley - Managing Principal
- Tim Hernaez - Healthcare Principal
- Jonathan McMurtry - Education Principal
- Gordon L'Estrange - Commercial/Interiors Senior Associate
- 101 Montgomery Street, Suite 500 San Francisco, CA 94104