AIA San Francisco's ARE Pact program offers the perfect incentive to get licensed: take all exams required for licensing by NCARB within 12 months and you will receive a full refund of your $1,000 enrollment fee. Enrollment in the program includes a peer study group assigned by AIASF, a team leader and coach assigned to your group, free admission to monthly study sessions, and much more.
Registration for the 2016 ARE Pact is now closed. Registration for the 2017 program will open at the beginning of 2017.
- You must have permission to test from NCARB and the California Architects Board before registering for the ARE Pact.
- The completion date for the 2015 ARE Pact is February 12, 2016. The completion date for the 2016 ARE Pact is February 10, 2017. All exams must be taken by this date. You are only required to TAKE (not pass) all exams required for licensing by NCARB in the 12-month period in order to be reimbursed for your enrollment fee.
- Individuals who have taken past ARE exams may still register for the 2016 ARE Pact.
- Please fill out the Eventbrite form completely. You will be assigned a study group based on your answers to the questions in the form. You can request to be assigned to a group with friends or coworkers.
- The 2016 ARE Pact schedule is available here.
- The enrollment fee is $1,000. Checks are the only accepted form of payment and must be postmarked no later than Wednesday, January 13, 2016. Checks can be made payable to AIA San Francisco and mailed to:
Karsen Maruca, Program Coordinator
AIA San Francisco
130 Sutter Street, Suite 600
San Francisco, CA 94104
- The 2016 ARE Pact orientation meeting will be held at AIA San Francisco (130 Sutter Street, 6th Floor) at 6 pm on Wednesday, January 20, 2016.
- The first review session of the 2016 ARE Pact will be held on Tuesday, February 2, from 6 to 8 pm at AIASF.
Registration is currently open for the 2016 ARE review sessions for Schematic Design (SD), Programing Planning & Practice (PPP) Site Planning & Design (SPD), Construction Documents & Services (CDS), Building Design Construction & Services (BDCS) classes.